Join the thousands of schools who have enjoyed our incursions across the world.Find out more
Have a specialist question?Find out more
To be eligible to apply you must have the following:
1. Must have a minimum of 3 days availability to work (8am-4pm)
2. Must have a drivers license and own car
3. Must have a WWCC or state based equivalent (Or be able to apply for one prior to first workshop)
4. Must have an ABN, or can apply for one
5. Must have ability to store workshop material space at home in a secure dry area (Recommended space 2-4 square meters)
6. Must have a GREAT attitude and passion to teach.
Our Education Group Educators are known for their exceptional professionalism, presence and ability to command and control a classroom. Our workshops give ongoing training and support to all workshops, provide all equipment and lesson plans, and even offer support work undergraduates in assignments and assistance for your FULL teaching registration applications.
A great place to gain skills and learn to prepare you for the solo world of teaching.
If you’d like to know more please contact us by sending us your CV (teaching or corporate) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our websites:
We may have other positions available so please enter your details below.Contact an advisor